Resting In Stillness - iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
Deeply relax, release stress & restore your energy
An iRest Yoga Nidra Workshop
Saturday 25th May 2019
10.00am – 1.00pm
21 Manor Place
Edinburgh . EH3 7DX
iRest Yoga Nidra invites you to welcome everything just as it is and in doing so, this simple yet profound practice allows you to release stress, relax deeply and restore your energy; whilst nourishing a sense of joy, peace and well-being within you…
What is Integrative Restoration – iRest?
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest is an accessible research-based approach to Yoga Nidra. Rather than requiring you to sit still and quieten your mind, in Yoga Nidra you are invited to practise in a comfortable lying down position (although you are welcome to sit too) whereby you are gently guided through the process. All in a natural, effortless way.
Who is this workshop suitable for?
Both beginners and continuing students who would like to experience first-hand this transformative practice for health, healing and awakening. This workshop will be limited to 8 participants. You are warmly invited to attend.
What do I need to bring?
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring layers/blanket to keep you warm during the relaxation and iRest session. Please bring your own yoga mat or you are welcome to hire one from the studio for £1.
Features of this workshop:
- Experience your inherent wholeness through the felt-sense of being
- Calm your nervous system and deeply relax as you restore your energy levels
- Gentle, Body Sensing movement suitable for all levels – experience the body as a moment to moment living process and restore your senses to their natural functioning
- a 35 minute iRest meditation – connect to your heart’s deepest desire as a felt sense in your body, experience deep rest and relaxation and open out into the Ground of Being; the source of well-being and the experience of being connected to all of life
- An audio recording of the iRest meditation for you to keep for your own personal home practice