Yoga and Somatics from the Inside Out
Welcome to your Somatics Movement Video
In this 30 minute Somatics video you will be guided through gentle, yet effective movements to help release tension in your body and relieve stiffness in your lower back (or prevent it from occurring)
Thank you so much for taking part in my research. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me, it really does help me to help more people like you.
To show my appreciation, I am delighted to offer this 30 minute Somatic Movement Video as a thank you gift:
You will gain the most benefit from these movements if you:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Practice on a yoga mat or firm carpet/rug in a quiet space
- Focus your attention on the internal sensations in your body as you move
- Move slowly and gently, with the least possible effort
- Do not force any movements
- These exercises are natural movements of the body and are not painful. If you experience pain or discomfort, slow down, reduce your range of movement and go gently
- Regular practice is encouraged as these are normal movements designed to release muscular tension from the body on a daily basis
Medical Disclaimer: Watch this video before beginning the practice. Follow all instruction carefully. This video is not an alternative to medical services. Consult a physician before beginning this or any other exercise programme. The distributor for this programme is not responsible for any injury, liability, or loss arising from the exercises and instruction in this video programme.